How to install, Please print this page
1. download the file SCAFE.[no].exe
The download should be started already (start it by double clicking here).
- With most browsers, a window pops up asking you if you want to 'open' or 'save'
the file. Choose 'Save'.
- Your browser asks you what folder you want to save the file in.
Usually it will automatically go to whatever folder you last saved a file in.
It is a good idea to create a special folder (called C:\downloads, for example)
where you save SCAFE.[no].exe. Then you will always know where your downloads are.
- Your browser will then begin downloading the file. How long this takes depends
on the size of the file, the speed of your modem, and the level of internet
traffic at the time.
2. execute the file SCAFE.[no].exe
- When the file is done downloading, start Windows Explorer (not Internet
Explorer) and go to the folder where you saved the file. Double-click
on SCAFE.[no].exe (although you may see it simply as 'SCAFE[no].').
- If you can't find SCAFE.[no].exe, you can click on the
Windows 'Start' button, and then use 'Find', 'Files or
Folders'... and do a search on SCAFE to find where the file
is located on your computer. Double-click on the entry in the result list.
| $29.95 US |
backed by my unconditional 30 day money back guarantee.
This site is copyright ©2001-2005 SoftwareMeister All Rights Reserved.