| ||Scan&Fill |
Fill out your forms with Scan&Fill
- Scan the form with your scanner
- put the form into the printer
You can setup a whole form printing environment:
- Start with shortcuts to load the forms on startup
- use the COM based interface to automate
It's only $29,95 US, download the free trial.
Downloading Image Stack
How to install, Please print this page
1. download the file image_stack.zip
The download should be started already (start it by double clicking here).
- With most browsers, a window pops up asking you if you want to 'open' or 'save' the file. Choose 'Save'.
- Your browser asks you what folder you want to save the file in. Usually it will automatically go to whatever folder you last saved a file in. It is a good idea to create a special folder (called C:\downloads, for example) where you save image_stack.zip. Then you will always know where your downloads are.
- Your browser will then begin downloading the file. How long this takes depends on the size of the file, the speed of your modem, and the level of internet traffic at the time.
2. unzip the file image_stack.zip
- When the file is done downloading, start Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer) and go to the folder where you saved the file. Double-click on image_stack.zip (although you may see it simply as 'image_stack').
- If you can't find image_stack.zip, you can click on the Windows 'Start' button, and then use 'Find', 'Files or Folders'... and do a search on image_stack to find where the file is located on your computer. Double-click on the entry in the result list.
- In the folder copy the file image_stack.exe to your mobile device.
| || || |
| ||Daily Backup |
At least once per day you should backup.
Daily Backup performs backups of your files when:
- you change (or create) a file
- the system is idle and starts a screensaver
Supports UNICODE filenames